10 Reasons to Stop and Watch Magic
By Kristien Harris on December 18, 2015 | Reading time: 1 minutes
Some good and bad reasons to be still and enjoy magic at any time.
- You might laugh and laughing makes you live longer. That’s science.
- You might learn something about yourself.
- You might learn something about someone else.
- You might have to get your wallet back.
- I heard a magician once gave away a £50 note or was it stolen? I can never remember 😉
- Magicians sometimes tell stories. Not lies!
- A story might change your life.
- To get out of the awkward scenario of having all your family at a dinner table.
- Did I say you might enjoy it?
- To avoid humiliating yourself dancing?
← Previous Plymouth Magicians Magical Birthday
Next → It’s Important in Show Business to Have Mentors 1 of 3